Saturday 28 February 2015

Begining...

Ok so I'm starting...
But from what?

Hmmm...One women looking for her place in the world, goin to open workshop by her own. Looking the way of life I decided to do something which I love the moust - beautify world around me. For now my little world, in a future I hope others who got the same sense of style like me.

Decorations... in a future (hope in soon future) I'm planing to learn sew.

My workshop will be quintessence of this what I love the most.

Why souch a name??? Up the Clouds Workshop.
It's easy.  Becouse I'm a dreamer with head in the clouds :)

If you ever find my blog and left comment I would be very happy :)

You will found here everything like fashion for grownups and kids, music, cooking, family...

Hope you will like it!






No comments:

Post a Comment