Sunday 4 October 2015

I am back! :P

I haven't been so long here that I feel like I'm start from begining.

I start two new jobs in a nursery and school and first few months were realy big challange for me. Work , everyday home diuties, children ... and at the and of the day I was terrible tired :(
I havn't done nothing. But now I pull myself together and my son and his fear before darkness inspired me to made this!







#dreamcatcher is carefully made crochet cotton thread tangled on  wooden beech embroidery hoop. It's decorated with ribbons, laces, buttons and tiulle pom pom. It is my vision of indian talisman wich let to dream only good dreams. Dreamcatcher work fantastic with my little boy. He is no longer afraid to go to sleep by himself. But it is also a lovely decoration of children or even adult beadrooom. It is a great idea for unique present. 

And this are my little ones trying new toy :)

Night, night sleep tight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment