Friday 29 May 2015

Her first birthday

30 of March,
That's a day of Niki's first birtday. She is one! I can't belive! Not so long time ago we were so happy when we bring her home from the hospital. And two months ago she blowed first candle on birthday cake.  Time is runing so fast. I looked at her and I can see how she's changing. She is not my tiny baby. She becoming a little lady. Rational and curious of the world. She is more conscious of this what happening around her. Everyday she's lerning something new. Everyday is a suprice. But the best time is when she is coming to give me sweet kisses and cuddles.

The most excited person on that day was my older son. He couldn't wait. We done a little party just for familly and friends with colorfull baloons and lots of sweets. Niki was wearing a crown wich she get from brother as present. She looked like little princess and her laugh was like sweat music for my ears.

She is to small to remeber it but I hope that this blog, this words wich I am writing will be for her like a diary will be for her the best souvenir.
My little girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment