Tuesday 3 March 2015

Workshop

For now my home is my workshop but i belive that I will have a lovelly workshop in a town center full of my products. Handmaded ofcourse. This is my headquarter:

Yes IKEA rules in my house. About 90 % of my furniture is from IKEA. Oh... if I'm writing about this I would like to tell you what inspiring me. Scandinavian style. Nature. I love white and black colours and and all shades of grey :) And fresh wood . I'm dreaming about home like this http://myscandinavianhome.blogspot.co.uk/ .
But if you can't  have what you like you like what you got :)

I would like to show you my pictures wich I made for my kids.
Personalised hearts pictures. It gave my lots of happy :) I can't wait when my materials come and i will start do other things.

Ok I thing that's it for today.

Greets :)




No comments:

Post a Comment