Monday 2 March 2015

Me


Today little bit about Me and my ''little things''.

The idea to write this blog is new. It stars from birthday card for my daughter Niki. There will be her first birthday soon and I decided that I'm gonna do something special for her straight from my heart. That she could look on it and know how much I love her an have nice memoriable. Because I'm not good drawer I made my picture on computer. I faund special program and I made this. Picture of my heart:




I'm gonna print it on (I'm waiting for a special linene paper) and put it in a frame.
I have to do another one for my boy, he is jealous :)
My Partner (I will call him ''M") told me that I should start to do it and show it to the others. My friend also said that it is a fantastic idea, because it something more than just buy a card from
the shop or another unwanted gift. It is individual present.

So... why not? I have lots of fun with thise and  new ideas for another gifts and decorations which I hope will show you soon.

What you thinking ?

Every opinion is very valuable for me.

With best wishes :)





No comments:

Post a Comment