Friday 13 March 2015

Silent before storm

In our house preparation for my daughter Niki first birthday. My parents coming to visit ous. I have'nt seen them for 6 months. I really miss them. Can't wait!!! But always when they coming to wisit us something go wrong. Last year the day before car broke. Yesterday I was wondering what will happend this year and gues what! This morning I waked up go to the toilet open the door and I have nearly lost my concious I felt souch HORRIBLE smell!!! Propably pipe is blocked. And nobody wouldnt tell my that some bad spell is not hanging above my head. I'm scared to think what eals will happend because two weeks left.
The only good news is that already get my tulle so I can start pom poms.
Oh and I would forgot about my posters.

 This one is dedicated specially to my shiniest star. My dear son Kacper :)

Any comments and opinion always welcome :)

I also spend a lot of time thinking and looking on web what to buy for birthday present for Niki.
 I don't want to buy her another plastic noisy toy wich she wouldn't even play with. And I found this on amazon.
Beautiful simply wooden doll pram wich can be also used as a walker. Maybe somone have it and could share opinion about it. 

Ok enough writing I have to start to do some clining i have terrible mess at home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment