Monday 9 March 2015

Not so long time ago...

There was a boy named Kacper SUPER KACPER!!! Kacper always got some trouble. This time Kacper had a bad dream.  He saw Mad scientist who build the bomb to destroy whole planet. Kacper waked up and put his super outfit. One two three adventure waitig for me. Super Kacper on his way with no fear. One two three Kacper gonna stop Mad Scientist. Left leg, right leg and Mad Scientist lay on the floor with bump on his head. Hurray!!! Kacper save the world again.


From time to time I left all my works and I escape to the magical world of books with my son. Today we decided to write our own story. Kacper made it up and draw super Kacper and I put it in wright words. It was such a great fun for us. Fantastic way to spend evening with your child. Than we put Super Kacper in to life.

Everything for my kids :)
For those who havent got to much time or patient I can recomend seri
es of books  ''Daisy and the trouble with'' by Kes Grey. My son loves them. They are cheeky, extremely readable and very funny stories for young children.


And for the end some inspirations how to organise book corner in kids room. It is very good especialy if you haven't got to much space in room like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment